- Brookville, Ohio, United States
- A little about me:
I've racked my brain trying to figure what grabs a woman's attention.
I’m a nice guy and try to be a gentleman. I'm far from perfect, but I definitely don't have addictions such as smoking, drinking, drugs, porn, or fiscal irresponsibility.
I enjoy the outdoors, biking (both mountain & road), fly fishing, hiking, yard work, exploring new areas. Currently renovating my home. Dang Chip and Joanna Gaines from the Fixer Upper on HGTV make it look way to easy! I also enjoy cultural activities such as plays, symphony, museums, etc.
Greatest joys of my life are my two beautiful daughters (20 & 12). Don’t let the 12-year-old scare you. She is awesome and keeps me young!
- Christian dating: My Ideal date:
First and foremost, I’d like to meet someone that is authentic, has a humble confidence, physically active, is comfortable in jeans & t-shirt to evening gown.
Whereas, I still have a 12 year old, prefer someone with children.
- My Christian faith:
- I try to place my focus on being a good Christian as Christ taught. There is difference between that vs. checking the boxes from a church culture perspective.
- Church Attendance:
- Christian Denomination:
- Bible study:
- Body type:
- 6' 2"
- Christian Rock, Classic Rock, Country/Western, Eighties
- Art, Health / Fitness, Movies, Travel
- Home and family
- Marital status:
- Have kids:
- Yes - at home full-time
- Want (more) kids:
- Not sure
- Living situation:
- With kids
- $100,000 to $149,999
- Christian dating
- Looking For:
- Professional life
- Master's degree